Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
I am proud to welcome you to the University of Nevada School of Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
The goal of our department is to sustain and advance the health care of women in Nevada, particularly pertaining to their reproductive health, pregnancy and childbirth.
To work towards this goal, we are committed to:
1. providing the highest possible quality of service for the patients who entrust us with their care;
2. facilitating the best possible education for residents, medical students, our physician colleagues and other professionals who will provide that care in the future;
3. safeguarding the personal and professional well-being of ourselves and our colleagues so that we can be most effective in providing such care;
4. conducting high quality clinical research to advance the level of care available in the future;
5. maintaining financial consciousness, corporate compliance, and fiduciary responsibility in order to better safeguard our ability to continue delivering care in the future;
6. advocating the best possible environment at the local, state and national level to support women’s healthcare; and
7. promoting the fiscal integrity, institutional success, and public reputation of our school and our department that offer us the setting to provide that care.
We conduct our daily activities guided by this mission and by the ethical standards established by legislative bodies, professional organizations and society.
Thank you for visiting. We hope the information is helpful.